Valentine’s Day is the day to really think about it. We can never really figure love out. Since time immemorial, poets and song writers have been trying to. We mere mortals have been saying things like, “I love you as God does.” I don’t know that any human can make that startling claim, but maybe when Sun sets on my life, I just might get to ask that question.
Life really is all about love. Not only loving those who are in our lives now, but also the ones we have said a temporary goodbye to.
Thought you might enjoy this. It was written long ago by the Universe just for me, and now, purposely, has shown up for you.
The Top 10 things dead people want to tell living people:
- They are not dead.
- They are sorry for any pain they caused.
- There is no such thing as a devil or hell.
- They were ready to go, when they went.
- You are not ready.
- They finally understand what they were missing.
- Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive.
- Don’t try to understand this now, but life is exceedingly fair.
- Your pets are as crazy, brilliant and loving there, as they were here.
And, the thought I gift you with on this Valentine’s Day, my MANTRA:
10. Life is much too short to be lived badly.
Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!
tor darknet best darknet markets
darknet markets 2023 deep web drug markets
deep web search darknet websites
best darknet markets dark market link
tor markets links dark web drug marketplace